Buying: Going Big So You Can Go Home
You’re making a big decision. You’re thinking about buying. Now what?
Deciding To Buy A Home
Here are a few things to consider that will help you get Big Results.
- Define your needs and wants. What can you live with or without?
- Brush up on types of home ownership. Which option is best for you?
- Understand market conditions. I can help!
Choosing The Right Agent
Buying a home is a big move. Here’s how I make a big difference:
- Educating you about current market conditions
- Guiding you to homes that fit your wants, needs and budget
- Coordinating the work of other professionals you’ll need
- Negotiating with the seller on your behalf
- Making sure all the required paperwork is accurately completed
- Working with you to resolve any challenges that may arise
Building The Right Team
In addition to a real estate agent, there are a few other pros whose help you’ll need. I can help make recommendations for:
- Home Inspectors
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Mortgage Brokers
Making Big Plans For Financing
Planning ahead is the big key to success. There are a few things to keep in mind.
- The size of down payment you can make
- Knowing what you can afford
- Getting pre-approved will help you plan and protect you against rising interest rates
Ready for a life beyond what you’re living, bigger than what you see?
Contact me to get moving.
Finding Big Results With The Right Home
Not every home is meant for you.
I’ll help you find the right fit.
- Choosing the right neighbourhood. I’ll help you find options, with everything you need.
- House hunting with a second set of eyes. I’ll help you assess your options thoroughly.
- Viewing open houses with open eyes. You don’t have to wait until a home inspection to identify glaring issues.
Making Your Big Offer
I’ll help you put together your Offer to Purchase and navigate every step.
- Not all offers are the same. Firm or conditional? I’ll help you decide.
- Negotiating. I’ll make sure you get the best possible price, closing date and honour any other conditions you need in place.
Closing On A Home
Closing day is a big one. And it can be overwhelming. I’ll help you coordinate your closing fees. There’s quite a few of them.
- Mortgage application fees
- Inspection fees
- Legal fees
- Insurance fees
- Registration fees
- And more…
Up Next : Big Results
Let’s get you, your new home.
Set up a buyer’s consultation with me.
A proud Canadian real estate company since 1913.
- Royal LePage has a service-based culture and comprehensive suite of services which sets us apart from our competitors.
- Royal LePage continues to be the real estate company of choice with 18,000 agents in over 600 locations across the country – including the big man you can count on, for Big Results.